After successful build of his last track with Teni tittled ‘Murder’ in 2019, King Perryy kick starts the year 2020 with this spectacular song “MyDarlina”.

DM Records hit creating performer, King Perryy has finally precocious fans together with his extremely anticipated initial single of the year tittled “My Darlina“. made by Blaise Beatz, “My Darlina” could be a crisp and emotional Afrobeat track,making it absolutely pleasant in any setting, be it the dancefloor or the room.

My Darlina” shows off as singles of King Perryy’s forthcoming EP Tittled “Citizen of The World ” and it shows off the singers feelings and want for lovely lady. “Pretty my darlina/ solely you I dey feel ah /I’ma eat you for lunch and dinner.” The mid-tempo tune shows off the Continental boy’s softer aspect together with his casual bluster and flirty funDownload And Enjoy Below


DOWNLOAD